VERTICAL PUMP ALIGNMENT SERVICE
ROTATEK provides vertical pump alignment services including soleplate and foundation leveling alignment, pedestal alignment, pump alignment, reduction gear alignment, motor alignment, shaft alignment, coupling alignment, cardan spacer shaft alignment and more. Utilizing the latest 2D and 3D laser technologies available, we are able to perform these services faster with higher accuracy than traditional methods saving valuable outage time and resources.
Excessive vibration on vertical pumps can often be the result of misalignment which can ultimately lead to failures and costly repairs. For the safe and reliable operation of your vertically mounted machines, precision alignment is an essential requirement. ROTATEK provides complete laser alignment and precision measurement services for vertically mounted machine trains.
Our commitment to excellence paired with our state-of-the-art measurement capabilities makes ROTATEK your trusted precision service partner.
HOW CAN WE HELP YOU?
Our expert team is ready to help you with your next project. Explore the industries we serve or contact us to learn more.
Vertical Pump Alignment Service
Vertical shaft alignment is the process of aligning the rotational centers of two or more vertical shafts so they are co-linear with each other when the machines are under normal operating conditions.
Vertical pump alignment moves and shim corrections are calculated faster than ever using vertiSWEEP®, a continuous measurement method that eliminates the need to stop the shaft rotation at fixed positions to take the necessary readings. Unlike other common 3-point methods in the market, vertiSWEEP® only needs to rotate the shaft once while the system automatically captures hundreds of measurement points. This guarantees best quality measurements in less time and with less effort.
Laser trackers operate by measuring two angles and a distance. The tracker sends a laser beam to a retroreflective target held against the object being measured. As light is reflected off the target, it bounced back and re-enters the tracker at the same position it left and is measured by a distance meter, measuring the distance between the tracker and target.
- Vertical Shaft Alignment
- Vertical Coupling Alignment
- Vertical Cardan Shaft Alignment
- Vertical Bore Alignment
- Vertical Gearbox Alignment
- Vertical Turbine Alignment
- Vertical Generator Alignment
- Vertical Bearing Alignment
- Vertical Electric Motor Alignment
- Vertical Machine Train Alignment
- Vertical Reactor Coolant Pump
- Geometric Alignment
- 2-D and 3-D Alignments
- Multi-Coupling Measurement
- Geometric Dimensioning and Tolerancing
- Levelness, Flatness, Straightness, Concentricity, Parallelism, Perpendicularity
- Shaft Alignment
- Coupling Alignment
- Bore Alignment
- Roll Alignment
- Industrial Alignment
- Machinery Alignment
- Geometric Alignment
- Levelness, Flatness, Perpendicularity, Concentricity, Parallelism
- Horizontal Alignment and Vertical Alignment
- 2-D and 3-D Alignments
- Machine Train Alignment
- Simultaneous Multi-Coupling Measurement
- Live Monitoring of Machinery Alignment
- Thermal Growth and Dynamic Movement Surveys
- Hot Alignment Targets
- Electric Motor Alignment, Engine Alignment, Generator Alignment
- Pump Alignment, Vertical Pump Alignment, Hydro-Turbine Alignment
- Gas Turbine Alignment, Steam Turbine Alignment, Wind Turbine Alignment
- Blower and Fan Alignment, Compressor Alignment, Turbine Alignment
- Gearbox Alignment, Extruder Alignment, Ship-to-Shore Crane Alignment
- Cardan Shaft Alignment, Fluid Drive Alignment, Diaphragm Alignment
- Marine Alignment, Stern Tube Alignment, Strut Alignment, Propulsion Alignment
- Bearing Alignment and more…
Misalignment costs time and money
Did you know over 50% of rotating equipment failures are directly related to misalignment and unbalance? Misaligned or unbalanced equipment are subjected to higher vibration levels significantly reducing the service life of bearings, seals, shafts and couplings.
- ROTATEK can help reduce overall operating costs and increase equipment reliability, efficiency, productivity and uptime with our precision balancing and expert laser alignment services.
- Our field service engineers have extensive knowledge with rotating equipment and are trained in the latest measurement technologies and precision maintenance practices
- We are committed to excellence and are dedicated to provide you the best service possible
- We travel to you no matter where in the world you may need us
- 24/7 emergency service is available
- We can Align Anything, Anytime, Anywhere
Precision alignment benefits:
- Reduced overall operating costs
- Reduced power consumption
- Reduced machinery vibration
- Reduced wear on bearings, seals, shafts and couplings
- Reduced machinery failures
- Reduced vibrations in machine bases, foundations, ductwork, piping, etc
- Oil and Gas
- Power Generation
- Marine and Shipbuilding