Vibration Data Collector and AnalyzerVIBXPERT II
VIBXPERT II is an all-in-one data collector, vibration analyzer and field balancer based on latest technology.
Most of the abnormal vibrations on rotating equipment are caused by unbalance, misalignment, defective bearings, gear damage or looseness. These defects may occur at short intervals. In-depth analysis allows identifying the root cause of such recurring defects.
VIBXPERT II offers useful analysis tools are e.g. resonance tests, bump testing, modal analysis, ODS analysis, cross channel phase, orbit measurements, high resolution spectra analysis, long time wave recording and shaft centerline plots.
- Acceptance testing
- Rotating equipment diagnostics
- Route data collection
- Corrective service verification
- Vibration analysis
- Advanced vibration testing
- Fastest measurements using trending spectra
- User-friendly and intuitive operation
- Powerful analysis and diagnostic tools for machine trouble shooting
- Automatic switchbox support
- Long-lived battery