Laser Alignment SystemROTALIGN TOUCH
ROTALIGN Touch is the first cloud-enabled touchscreen laser shaft alignment system with integrated mobile connectivity.
Be ready to change the way you align. 3D display animations, capacitive touchscreen and wizard guidance make the alignment experience as easy as using a tablet or smartphone.
Voice control frees up both your hands when the alignment job really gets hands-on. The functionality may even be operated with Bluetooth headsets in noisy machine halls.
Powered by the unique sensALIGN and intelliSWEEP measurement technology, ROTALIGN touch features the simultaneous Live Move mode, now enhanced with an accoustic move assistant to guide you to the correct alignment.
- 7-axis measurement system.
- On-board intelligence automatically compensates for negative influences.
- Built-in vibration measurement.
- Environmental vibration monitoring.
- Built-in precision inclinometer through MEMS.
- Intelligent data communication through the laser beam.
- Integrated class-one Bluetooth®.
- Rechargeable battery with latest Lithium Polymer (LIPo) technology and intelligent power management.
Laser Alignment SystemROTALIGN ULTRA iS
No matter whether it is a motor-pump set or turbomachinery trains, ROTALIGN Ultra iS is a highly versatile system made to handle alignment on all types of rotating machines. This best-of-breed laser alignment system will save you a lot of time and effort!
With intelliSWEEP, you only get the best measurement results under any external and environmental conditions. Using a number of quality factors such as vibration and backlash, poor quality measurement points are automatically filtered out.
Live Move enables one-step machine adjustments through the simultaneous monitoring of machine corrections in both vertical and horizontal directions with the sensor at any angular position on the shaft. Not only does this save a lot of time and effort but it is also extremely useful in case of restricted access to predetermined shaft positions.
The modular system is easily configured with expert modules such as Vibration Acceptance Check, Live Trend for the monitoring of thermal growth, simultaneous multi-coupling measurement, RFID machine identification, and geometric measurements.
A class 1 Bluetooth module is integrated. PDF reports can be generated and directly saved from the system onto a USB stick. Our alignment software is used for preparing, analyzing, archiving measurement files and printing professional reports.
- Hundreds of positions measured, automatic evaluation of measurement quality and filtering of measurement points: intelliSWEEP.
- Convenient alignment of uncoupled shafts: intelliPASS mode.
- One-step machine corrections: simultaneous monitoring of machine corrections in vertical and horizontal directions at any sensor position (Live Move).
- Handles any amount of misalignment (InfiniRange) including extra-large detector.
- Integrated Bluetooth module: no extra accessories required.
- Save measurement reports as PDF to a USB stick: no PC required.
- Optional expert modules for more alignment applications. See ‘More Applications’ below.