MACHINE TRAIN ALIGNMENT SERVICE
Industrial laser shaft alignment of machine trains with two or more couplings can be easily achieved faster than ever. ROTATEK utilizes state-of-the art laser alignment systems and methods to measure multiple machine couplings simultaneously. Once measured, the machine train’s alignment results are analyzed and an alignment solution that minimizes machine moves is implemented. Alignment moves are first proven with the alignment computer’s simulator to confirm an in-tolerance move can be achieved. Simultaneous multi-coupling live move allows for the horizontal and vertical machine moves to be monitored live.
ROTATEK’s ability to simultaneously measure, simulate moves and monitor moves live saves time, money and gets you back online faster than traditional methods.
Our commitment to excellence paired with our state-of-the-art measurement capabilities makes ROTATEK your trusted precision service partner.
HOW CAN WE HELP YOU?
Our expert team is ready to help you with your next project. Explore the industries we serve or contact us to learn more.
Machine Train Alignment Service
Shaft alignment is the process of aligning the rotational centers of two or more shafts so they are co-linear with each other when the machines are under normal operating conditions.
ROTATEK field services engineers utilize state-of-the art methods and equipment to provide the highest level of service in the industry.
- Machine Train Laser Alignment Service
- Simultaneous Multi-Coupling Laser Alignment
- Machine Train Alignment Simulator
- Simultaneous Multi-Coupling Live Monitoring of Machine Moves
- Horizontal and Vertical Machine Train Alignment
- 2-D and 3-D Laser Alignments
- Motor – Gear – Pump
- Motor – Gear – Compressor
- Turbine – Generator – Generator
- Shaft Alignment
- Coupling Alignment
- Bore Alignment
- Roll Alignment
- Industrial Alignment
- Machinery Alignment
- Geometric Alignment
- Levelness, Flatness, Perpendicularity, Concentricity, Parallelism
- Horizontal Alignment and Vertical Alignment
- 2-D and 3-D Alignments
- Machine Train Alignment
- Simultaneous Multi-Coupling Measurement
- Live Monitoring of Machinery Alignment
- Thermal Growth and Dynamic Movement Surveys
- Hot Alignment Targets
- Electric Motor Alignment, Engine Alignment, Generator Alignment
- Pump Alignment, Vertical Pump Alignment, Hydro-Turbine Alignment
- Gas Turbine Alignment, Steam Turbine Alignment, Wind Turbine Alignment
- Blower and Fan Alignment, Compressor Alignment, Turbine Alignment
- Gearbox Alignment, Extruder Alignment, Ship-to-Shore Crane Alignment
- Cardan Shaft Alignment, Fluid Drive Alignment, Diaphragm Alignment
- Marine Alignment, Stern Tube Alignment, Strut Alignment, Propulsion Alignment
- Bearing Alignment and more…
Misalignment costs time and money
Did you know over 50% of rotating equipment failures are directly related to misalignment and unbalance? Misaligned or unbalanced equipment are subjected to higher vibration levels significantly reducing the service life of bearings, seals, shafts and couplings.
- ROTATEK can help reduce overall operating costs and increase equipment reliability, efficiency, productivity and uptime with our precision balancing and expert laser alignment services.
- Our field service engineers have extensive knowledge with rotating equipment and are trained in the latest measurement technologies and precision maintenance practices
- We are committed to excellence and are dedicated to provide you the best service possible
- We travel to you no matter where in the world you may need us
- 24/7 emergency service is available
- We can Align Anything, Anytime, Anywhere
Precision alignment benefits:
- Reduced overall operating costs
- Reduced power consumption
- Reduced machinery vibration
- Reduced wear on bearings, seals, shafts and couplings
- Reduced machinery failures
- Reduced vibrations in machine bases, foundations, ductwork, piping, etc
- Oil and Gas
- Power Generation
- Marine and Shipbuilding