LASER TRACKER SERVICE
ROTATEK provides on-site laser tracker services, industrial alignment and dimensional metrology solutions for applications and industries worldwide including 3D alignment, large part inspections, surface mapping, flatness measurements, equipment installation, layout, leveling, geometric dimensioning and tolerancing for power, marine, manufacturing and more.
Our experienced field service service engineers utilize state-of-the-art FARO Vantage laser trackers enabling us to measure quickly, accurately and precisely.
A detailed graphical measurement report is supplied with all precision measurement services.
Our commitment to excellence paired with our state-of-the-art measurement capabilities makes ROTATEK your trusted precision service partner.
HOW CAN WE HELP YOU?
Our expert team is ready to help you with your next project. Explore the industries we serve or contact us to learn more.
3D Laser Tracker Services & Solutions
ROTATEK offers a complete range of advanced laser tracker 3D alignment and precision measurement services for industrial alignment applications and industries worldwide including equipment alignment, large part inspections, surface mapping, flatness measurements, installation, layout and leveling.
3D Laser Tracker Measurements
Laser trackers operate by measuring two angles and a distance. The tracker sends a laser beam to a retroreflective target held against the object being measured. As light is reflected off the target, it bounced back and re-enters the tracker at the same position it left and is measured by a distance meter, measuring the distance between the tracker and target.
3D Measurement Software
- Machinery Alignment
- Machine Installation
- Geometric Dimensioning and Tolerancing (GD&T)
- Component Inspection
- Large Part Inspection
- Cad Based Inspection
- Tool Building and Setup
- Machine Calibration
- Dimensional Analysis
- Thermal Growth and Dynamic Movement
- Deformation and Deflection
- Reverse Engineering and more…
3D measurement saves you time and money when compared to traditional measuring methods. Measurement results are available in real-time and a graphical report makes it easy to compare results after corrections. Results can be used in CAD software for further analysis
ROTATEK’s field service engineers are factory trained and have extensive experience with precision alignment, geometric dimensioning and analysis.
Our coordinate measuring machines are the most advanced available today enabling us to measure quickly, accurately and precisely.
We can measure and align anything, anytime, anywhere.
- Shaft Alignments, Bore Alignments, Roll Alignments
- Geometric Alignments
- Horizontal Alignments, Vertical Alignments
- Cardan Shaft Alignments
- Machine Train Alignments, Fluid Drive Alignments
- Simultaneous Multi-Coupling Measurements
- Live Monitoring of Machinery Alignments
- Thermal Growth and Dynamic Movement Monitoring
- Custom Hot Alignment Targets
- Blower and Fan Alignments, Compressor Alignments
- Electric Motor Alignments, Engine Alignments, Generator Alignments
- Extruder Alignments, Gearbox Alignments, STS Crane Alignments
- Pump Alignments
- Turbine Alignments, Diaphragm Alignments, Bearing Alignments
- Oil and Gas
- Power Generation
- Marine and Shipbuilding