LASER ALIGNMENT SERVICE
ROTATEK is a leading provider of precision measurement and laser alignment services for industrial rotating equipment. Utilizing the latest 2D and 3D technologies available, we are able to perform these services faster with higher accuracy and greater precision than traditional methods reducing outage time and increasing equipment reliability.
Today, precision alignment of rotating machinery is more important than ever. Though rotating machinery made today may have higher efficiency and output ratings, many are manufactured to be smaller, lighter, and faster requiring higher precision alignments. ROTATEK can maximize your equipment’s efficiency and uptime with our precision alignment and balancing services.
Our commitment to excellence paired with our state-of-the-art measurement capabilities makes ROTATEK your trusted precision service partner.
HOW CAN WE HELP YOU?
Our expert team is ready to help you with your next project. Explore the industries we serve or contact us to learn more.
Laser Alignment Services
Shaft alignment is the process of aligning the rotational centers of two or more shafts so they are co-linear with each other when the machines are under normal operating conditions. A detailed graphical measurement report showing the “As Found” and ” As Left” conditions is supplied with all precision measurement services
- Shaft Alignment
- Coupling Alignment
- Bore Alignment
- Roll Alignment
- Industrial Alignment
- Machinery Alignment
- Geometric Alignment
- Levelness, Flatness, Perpendicularity, Concentricity, Parallelism
- Horizontal Alignment and Vertical Alignment
- 2-D and 3-D Alignments
- Machine Train Alignment
- Simultaneous Multi-Coupling Measurement
- Live Monitoring of Machinery Alignment
- Thermal Growth and Dynamic Movement Surveys
- Hot Alignment Targets
- Electric Motor Alignment, Engine Alignment, Generator Alignment
- Pump Alignment, Vertical Pump Alignment, Hydro-Turbine Alignment
- Gas Turbine Alignment, Steam Turbine Alignment, Wind Turbine Alignment
- Blower and Fan Alignment, Compressor Alignment, Turbine Alignment
- Gearbox Alignment, Extruder Alignment, Ship-to-Shore Crane Alignment
- Cardan Shaft Alignment, Fluid Drive Alignment, Diaphragm Alignment
- Marine Alignment, Stern Tube Alignment, Strut Alignment, Propulsion Alignment
- Bearing Alignment and more…
- Laser Alignment Rentals
Misalignment costs time and money
Did you know over 50% of rotating equipment failures are directly related to misalignment and unbalance? Misaligned or unbalanced equipment are subjected to higher vibration levels significantly reducing the service life of bearings, seals, shafts and couplings.
- ROTATEK can help reduce overall operating costs and increase equipment reliability, efficiency, productivity and uptime with our precision balancing and expert laser alignment services.
- Our field service engineers have extensive knowledge with rotating equipment and are trained in the latest measurement technologies and precision maintenance practices
- We are committed to excellence and are dedicated to provide you the best service possible
- We travel to you no matter where in the world you may need us
- 24/7 emergency service is available
Precision alignment benefits:
- Reduced overall operating costs
- Reduced power consumption
- Reduced machinery vibration
- Reduced wear on bearings, seals, shafts and couplings
- Reduced machinery failures
- Reduced vibrations in machine bases, foundations, ductwork, piping, etc
- Oil and Gas
- Power Generation
- Marine and Shipbuilding