FLATNESS MEASUREMENT SERVICE
Flatness of machined planar surfaces is often critical to the performance and reliability of rotating machinery, components and assemblies. When flatness is out of tolerance, casing deformation and distortion can occur causing misalignment, vibration and other problems.
Utilizing the latest 2D and 3D technologies available, we are able to measure flatness and levelness faster with higher accuracy and greater precision than traditional methods. A detailed graphical measurement report showing the “As Found” and ” As Left” conditions is supplied with all precision measurement services.
Our commitment to excellence paired with our precision service capabilities makes ROTATEKa trusted partner you can count on.
HOW CAN WE HELP YOU?
Our expert team is ready to help you with your next project. Explore the industries we serve or contact us to learn more.
Flatness Measurement Service
Our flatness measurement service can measure the uniformity of a flat surface and quantify high and low deviations. The flatness measurement data can then be compared to the flatness tolerance of the measured surface to determine if the surface is in tolerance or out of tolerance. Levelness, parallelism, angularity, perpendicularity, straightness, can also be compared to the flatness measurement data.
Flatness can be critical for the reliable operation of rotating machinery, components and assemblies.
- Machine Bed Flatness Measurements
- Machine Horizontal Joint Flatness Measurements
- Machine Vertical Joint Flatness Measurements
- Flange Flatness Measurements
- Geometric Alignments
- 2-D and 3-D Alignments
- Geometric Dimensioning and Tolerancing
- Levelness, Flatness, Straightness, Concentricity, Parallelism, Perpendicularity
- ROTATEK can help reduce overall operating costs and increase equipment reliability, efficiency, productivity and uptime with our precision balancing and expert laser alignment services.
- Our field service engineers have extensive knowledge with rotating equipment and are trained in the latest measurement technologies and precision maintenance practices
- We are committed to excellence and are dedicated to provide you the best service possible
- We travel to you no matter where in the world you may need us
- 24/7 emergency service is available
- We can Align Anything, Anytime, Anywhere
- Oil and Gas
- Power Generation
- Marine and Shipbuilding