FARO Scan Arm CMM Rental
QUANTUM S HD RENTAL
The hard probe and the HD Blue Laser Line Probe can digitize interchangeably without having to remove either component. Users can digitize simple features with the Arm’s hard probe and seamlessly scan across diverse surface materials regardless of contrast, reflectivity or part complexity without any special coatings or target placement.
Quantum S Scan Arm offers a comprehensive, contact/non-contact metrology solution, which allows users to significantly speed up and simplify their measurement and scanning activities.
In this 2-minute introcution, review the benefits of the FARO Quantum S FaroArm. The Quantum S is the world’s most innovative portable coordinate measuring machine (PCMM) that allows manufacturers easy verification of product quality by performing 3D inspections, dimensional analysis, CAD comparison, tool certifications, reverse engineering, and more.
Industries such as aerospace, automotive, metal fabrication and tool & die manufacturing use the ScanArm for non-contact inspection and quality control in diverse applications such as CAD-based inspection, rapid prototyping, first article inspection, and reverse engineering.
- Compliance with International Standards – The QuantumS, QuantumM and QuantumE are certified to ISO 10360 -12:2016, the most rigorous international measurement quality standard in existence for articulated arm coordinate measuring machines and tested to the International Electrical Commission (IEC 60068-2) standards for shock, vibration and temperature stress relief.
- Excellent Ergonomics and Usability – New ergonomic design, overall weight optimization, combined with new features, such as the FARO kinematic intelligent probes, which provide unparalleled user experience allowing for quick probe replacement without the need to recalibrate.
- High-Speed Wireless Operation – New sophisticated and robust electronic design delivers superior reliability and guarantees optimal wireless operation for scanning and probing, allowing unmatched reach across the manufacturing floor.
- Extended Battery Use – Dual hot swappable batteries support prolonged cable-free operation of the device, making it easy to go to the part without the need for external power.
- Non-Contact Measurement – High definition blue laser line probe measures quickly and accurately