FAN AND BLOWER ALIGNMENT SERVICE
ROTATEK provides fan & blower alignment services and precision measurement services for fan and blower applications worldwide including bearing alignment, gear alignment, shaft alignment, motor alignment, leveling and more. Our field service service engineers utilize state-of-the-art equipment enabling us to measure quickly, accurately and precisely.
Excessive vibration on fans and blowers can often be the result of misalignment which can ultimately lead to failures and costly repairs. For safe and reliable operation of your rotating equipment, precision alignment is an essential requirement. ROTATEK provides complete laser alignment services for all types of types of fans and blowers.
From installation to overhaul and maintenance, our measurement solutions can out-perform traditional methods saving valuable outage time and resources.
A detailed graphical measurement report is supplied with all precision measurement services.
Our commitment to excellence paired with our state-of-the-art measurement capabilities makes ROTATEK your trusted precision service partner.
HOW CAN WE HELP YOU?
Our expert team is ready to help you with your next project. Explore the industries we serve or contact us to learn more.
Fan and Blower Laser Alignment Service
Shaft alignment is the process of aligning the rotational centers of two or more shafts so they are co-linear with each other when the machines are under normal operating conditions.
A detailed graphical measurement report showing the “As Found” and ” As Left” conditions is supplied with all precision measurement services.
- Shaft Alignments, Jack Shaft Alignments
- Cardan Shaft Alignments, Spacer Coupling Alignments
- Horizontal Alignments, Vertical Alignments
- Air-Handler Alignments, Exhauster Alignments
- Induced Draft Fans Alignments, Forced Draft Fans Alignments
- Ventilator Alignments, Belt Drive Alignments
- Machine Train Alignments, Fluid Drive Alignments
- Pulley Alignments, Sheave Alignments
- Cooling Tower Alignments, Centrifugal, Axial, Multi-Stage
- Simultaneous Multi-Coupling Measurements
- Live Monitoring of Machinery Alignments
- Thermal Growth and Positional Change Monitoring.
- Full Alignment Reporting
- Geometric Alignment
- 2-D and 3-D Alignments
- Multi-Coupling Measurement
- Geometric Dimensioning and Tolerancing
- Levelness, Flatness, Straightness, Concentricity, Parallelism, Perpendicularity
- Shaft Alignment
- Coupling Alignment
- Bore Alignment
- Roll Alignment
- Industrial Alignment
- Machinery Alignment
- Geometric Alignment
- Levelness, Flatness, Perpendicularity, Concentricity, Parallelism
- Horizontal Alignment and Vertical Alignment
- 2-D and 3-D Alignments
- Machine Train Alignment
- Simultaneous Multi-Coupling Measurement
- Live Monitoring of Machinery Alignment
- Thermal Growth and Dynamic Movement Surveys
- Hot Alignment Targets
- Electric Motor Alignment, Engine Alignment, Generator Alignment
- Pump Alignment, Vertical Pump Alignment, Hydro-Turbine Alignment
- Gas Turbine Alignment, Steam Turbine Alignment, Wind Turbine Alignment
- Blower and Fan Alignment, Compressor Alignment, Turbine Alignment
- Gearbox Alignment, Extruder Alignment, Ship-to-Shore Crane Alignment
- Cardan Shaft Alignment, Fluid Drive Alignment, Diaphragm Alignment
- Marine Alignment, Stern Tube Alignment, Strut Alignment, Propulsion Alignment
- Bearing Alignment and more…
Misalignment costs time and money
Did you know over 50% of rotating equipment failures are directly related to misalignment and unbalance? Misaligned or unbalanced equipment are subjected to higher vibration levels significantly reducing the service life of bearings, seals, shafts and couplings.
- ROTATEK can help reduce overall operating costs and increase equipment reliability, efficiency, productivity and uptime with our precision balancing and expert laser alignment services.
- Our field service engineers have extensive knowledge with rotating equipment and are trained in the latest measurement technologies and precision maintenance practices
- We are committed to excellence and are dedicated to provide you the best service possible
- We travel to you no matter where in the world you may need us
- 24/7 emergency service is available
- We can Align Anything, Anytime, Anywhere
Precision alignment benefits:
- Reduced overall operating costs
- Reduced power consumption
- Reduced machinery vibration
- Reduced wear on bearings, seals, shafts and couplings
- Reduced machinery failures
- Reduced vibrations in machine bases, foundations, ductwork, piping, etc
- Oil and Gas
- Power Generation
- Marine and Shipbuilding